In 1947, Homer F. Butler established The H.F. Butler Corporation, as a privately held corporation, in Union, New Jersey.

By 1970, The H.F. Butler Corporation had expanded to three locations within New Jersey specializing in small and large steel fabrications.

In 1977, The Butler Weldments Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary, was created in Cameron, Texas to produce fabricated parts for the power generation industry.

A move was made in 1992 to centralize the company to best serve a growing nationwide customer base. All New Jersey operations were closed in 1994 and the company was consolidated to the Cameron, Texas location.

In 2001, The Butler Weldments Corporation responded to the fast-paced and competitive global economy by opening a maquiladora in Rio Bravo, Mexico. The new wholly owned subsidiary, Weldmex Industries S de RL de CV., is located a few miles from the McAllen, Texas U.S. border.

Today, The Butler Weldments Corporation remains a privately held corporation and continues to operate expansive facilities in both the United States (Cameron, Texas) and Mexico (Rio Bravo, Tamaulipas).

Due to the close proximity of our two facilities, Butler Weldments has the ability to offer numerous fabrication and machining options to best serve the needs of our customers.


Request a Quote
View Available Positions
   
1200 Industrial Boulevard
Cameron, TX 76520
Privacy